Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh, Wally

Shopping at Walmart… Pass, pass and pass. Just for the shopping experience alone I give it a 1/10. That’s being quite generous, I think.

What I do enjoy: the abundant amount of weirdos that make for awesome people watching.

i.e. Yesterday, I saw an Asian tour group taking turns snapping pictures next to the “Wanted/Missing Child” board at the entrance of Walmart. I kid you not.

There is more than one detail I found perplexing about this situation:

1.) An Asian tour group on a tour at Walmart
2.) An Asian tour group on a tour at Walmart
3.) An Asian tour group on a tour at Walmart
4.) OH YEAH! And… THEY’RE TAKING PICTURES AT THE WANTED/MISSING CHILD BOARD!

If anyone can provide a clear answer as to why this event might have occurred, I surely would appreciate it.

Because of the pure hilarity and perplexity of this situation, I will give Walmart an 8/10 because it occurred right on their stomping ground. Walmart—this is the highest rating you’ll ever get from me.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's weird but living in Europe I do sometimes wish we had those US superstores (especially Target and all their amazing designer colelctions! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm having a Hallelu boho bag giveaway which I think you'd love! Come and check it out!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So friggin hilarious! Sorry, I'm sick, bored and pissed off, I needed something to read so I saw this...it totally helped. You are so friggin funny! <3 <3 <3

    -Stephie

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online