Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sasquatch

I have a problem with my height.  A huge problem. 

I am 5'11".

Here's a list of problems with being that tall:

1.) Any sort of cute shoe (heels) is a no go.
2.) Men and me don't mix-- midget meet ogre. Luckily, I found someone that is exactly my height.
3.) Pants don't fit... lookout FLOODS!
4.) I look like a sasquatch... or a tranny (my nickname was squatch -- shortened from sasquatch for a few years)
5.) Being tall = big feet = clown shoes.
6.) I had growth spurt issues, which ultimately resulted in bad knees.
7.) People are scared of me.
8.) People tell me that I can "carry my weight better."

What are the benefits?  I can't think of any, other than no one ever loses me in a crowd, I can get things off the highest shelf by just reaching u,p and... well, that's it. Lots of people tell me that they wish they could be tall and I don't understand. Help this sqautch out, people. Why would you want to be tall?

If I had a wish, it would be to chop exactly three inches off my legs.  5'8".  Now that's a height I could enjoy.

I give my height a 4/10.  Maybe I wouldn't like being short, either.

1 comment:

  1. Totally not sasquatch! You are way too pretty! It sucks to be short because you can't ever go into mosh pits, no one (absolutely) no one takes you seriously unless you are yelling as loud as you can, and you are easily forgotten like a chihuahua in a gallon sized purse. Plus, for being short I have pretty big feet too...haha.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online